Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

7 Days of Thanks || Day 4

Music. I am thankful for the gift of music.

Music is personal. Not everyone likes the same style. Some like jazz...but not me. Some like country...but not me, unless it doesn't have that twang. Some like the old crooning....but, again, not me (sorry, sister Jean, I really did try to like him...just.couldn't.do.it.). But, that is okay. I'm fine with it...unless I'm forced to listen to those genres over a long period of time. Then, you may find me in the fetal position in a corner!

Music one enjoys is calming. It soothes the soul after a long, hard day. It takes one places. For me, nothing beats a choir to make me sit back and smile. Or a Christian band singing praises to our King.

Right now, I'm diggin' JJ Heller. Love her voice and her songs. A couple of favorites at the moment are 'Your Hand' and 'Boat Song'.

Gotta love 'Cannons', 'One Thing Remains', and so many more I can't name them all.

What are your favorite songs at the moment? Don't worry, I won't judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment