Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

7 Days of Thanks || Day 2

I am thankful for a loving, faithful, merciful, grace-filled God. He is someone who I can run to, turn to, cry out to, talk to, rest under His wing and so much more.

I'm thankful I had the opportunity to grow up in a home with parents, grandparents, and family members who didn't just talk the talk. They showed me the hope of believing in our one and only God. For this living-out-loud-faith, I'm forever grateful.

There may be those reading this who roll their eyes, laugh, or say I had it easy. In a way, I did. However, there were struggles. Being laughed at or made fun of as a kid, loosing what little self-confidence this shy girl had, loosing a beloved uncle, and then a cousin soon after are just some of the life changing struggles I was dealt. I questioned God. Oh boy did I question. But I held onto God throughout.

If you are struggling, cry out to God. He is there....all the time. All.the.time.

What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment