Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Reflective Thursday...Praise Style



This morning I visited a blog I frequent. Debra Weiss is a freelance writer who I "met" through my freelance daughter. I love reading insights from those much younger than me...gives me a fresh perspective of life.

Yesterday, she blogged her church recently began a "twenty-five days of praise challenge". I'm strongly liking this idea. How many times during this Christmas season are we so busy that we forget to praise the King of Kings?

Travel on over to her blog and start the challenge!! And like Debra said, when you start "doesn't really matter though, as the point is to praise God instead of following a silly timeline"

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so honored you blogged about me! I didn't know you started blogging until just a few days ago. I enjoy reading your thoughts. Thank you for sharing them. :)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete