Since Christmas songs are sung/heard only a short time each year, I tend to forget some of my favorite songs. Last night we went to a Christmas concert to enjoy a group the girls were both in when they were younger. I so enjoyed hearing their young voices (5th-9th grade).
Keep in mind, I'm forgetting some songs, but here are just a few of my favorites:
- Still, Still, Still -- so peaceful
- Silent Night -- an oldy but goody; I especially enjoy Lori Line's piano version we received free on a box of Chex!
- O Come, O Come Emmanuel---with a strong chorus of Rejoice! Rejoice!
- God With Us -- pure love
- Carol of the Bells--but not sung too fast people!
- Here with Us by Joy Williams
- The Charlie Brown one that Schroeder "plays" on that little tiny piano and everyone dances while Charlie Brown is off looking for a tree
- And probably many more if I could just remember them!! :)