Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Overwhelming Tears

I cried twice today.

The first time the tears came was this morning when I read and watched this. And then I was moved when I looked at pictures.

Then, my younger-self came to the surface again by reading this at Ann's site. My heart was torn open again. I was the girl who was hurt and haunted by others who thought they were better and needed to torment me to prove it. It has shaped my life when I really think about it...whether good or bad, it has shaped me.

I may be brave and write a post about it soon. Maybe it is finally time to write about the hurts. The social struggles. The want of feeling like I'm just as "good" as everyone else. But, it will hurt to bring up everything again. I say I've forgiven. But have I really when it still hurts?

Maybe I'll be brave soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment