Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

God's Grace

Grace. Do I really understand it? If someone on the street asked me the definition, could I give it in terms everyone would understand?

My definition? Well, Annie from annieblogs defines it so much better over at incourage.me ***. Annie explains grace in a beautifully, real, down-to-earth way that is just lovely. (Click on the highlighted grace to read this great definition!)

Please take time to read Annie's short post. After you come back, take some time to listen to the following video. It is Kathryn Scott's song "Grace Has Called My Name". It is beautiful.

Grace is calling your name, too! Don't forget that. God's love and grace are waiting for you!




***visit incourage.me if you've never been there...great spot for encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment