Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Getting to know you...

...getting to know all about you...♪♫

There is a game, if you will, on facebook where a person lists a number of things about oneself in the status box. If you like the person's status, he or she will assign you a number. Then you will need to write that many things about yourself.

While normally I skip through a person's status if it has a list, I really enjoy reading them these and learning more about that person. Guess what is on the agenda for today's blog post.

While you know a bit about me through the 'About' tab at the top of this page, here are a few fun facts for you to chew on.


  1. Even though I'm the youngest, I don't consider myself spoiled. Seriously, I asked my dad and he said I wasn't spoiled so therefore it must be true. ;)
  2. I'm a secret wannabe writer who would love to see her name on a cover of a novel. But it is so much work. It is hard than just sitting down and typing out a plot. There is research involved. Proper grammar. People to bring to life and perhaps kill off. 
  3. I've started 3 novels and have yet to complete one. (hangs her head in shame)
  4. I flew for the first time when I was 19. To California. Second flight was in 2009 to Floida. I've been grounded ever since. 
  5. I'm an introvert who has learned to fake it in the world as an extrovert. Unless I don't know you very well then I'm totally an introvert. I want others to make the first 'move'. And, I hate crowds. 
  6. I'm insecure. Truly.
  7. I grew up in church. Got baptized in late elementary or jr high. Just went with the flow. It wasn't until we started having babies that my faith really grew and has been growing ever since.
  8. I have self-diagnosed, unmedicated ADD...or it could just be mom-brain. I would truly love to focus but...squirrel! I work in an office where everyone is in the same small room without partitions. It's hard. Very hard. Sometimes I just plug my ears to try to remember what I was doing before that last call or what I was just typing before someone started talking. It actually works....most of the time.
  9. When I was little I witnessed a tornado from a mile away. I'm not the biggest fan of tornadoes but have gotten better with not freaking out since having children.
  10. I'm scared of birds. Yes, let the comments begin. Yes, I know how many times birds are mentioned in a 'good' way in the Bible. I do enjoy hearing their pretty songs but in flight or on the ground....let's just say I've been known to use our children as a human shield. 
What are some things you'd like to share about yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment