Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

A Little Fun

During this time of an election year, things can get a little nasty.

I'm not sure about you but I get tired of it. I want to go into hibernation mode so I don't have to answer the phone only to find out it is a political call. I don't like to see commercial after commercial of political ads of candidate bashing one another like little boys (or girls) on a playground fighting over a ball. I don't like facebook/fakebook/farsebook (whatever name you call it) status updates when it consists of anything political. Call me cynical or apathetic. I'm sure I've been called worse.

So, let's forget about all that is going on in the world at the moment...even if for a short period of time. Let's have some fun with our children or neices and nephews or neighbor kids. Play. Remember what it was like when you were a child without a care in the world. If you are in a fall climate, play in the leaves. Curious about something? Find the answer. Shut off all the noise and just be. Be with God. Be with a loved one. Be with yourself. Just be.

And, for a laugh and/or a huge smile check out 1:31,  1:47 & 1:53 on the video below.




“If life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like ‘whaaat?’” (get it? hahahaha! You're welcome!!!)

Phil Dunphy on Modern Family (1:47 on video)

2 comments:

  1. That video is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, yes! I'm really not a fan of all the political postings that come this time of year, so I totally get it. Glad to see you're posting again. I'm still praying for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete