Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm Glad You're Here

Today's post is sprouting from a post I just read by Sarah Markley over at (in)courage. It's a lovely post indeed. Go ahead and click on over to read about Five Little Words.

I've been hurt in the past by words. In fact, many words have hurt me. But, have I forgiven those who speak the words which hurt deeply? To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure. I think I have but when I read a post like Five Little Words, I just don't know. All the pain and hurt come flooding back like a tidal wave. I can forgive and still keep my distance from those who hurt me, right?

Well, looks like I have some praying to do to figure it out. Isn't that what life is all about? Growing. Seeking. Living. Loving.

If you haven't clicked on over, I really encourage you to do it now.

I'm oh so glad you are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment