Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Solid Ground

Sometimes we just need a reminder! Enjoy and may you sing this in your heart the rest of the week.





So Good To Me by Cory Asbury
Album: Holy

I waited patiently upon the Lord
And He inclined and heard my cry
He pulled me up out of the miry clay
He set my feet upon the Rock
He gave me beauty for ashes and joy for my mourning
And praise for heaviness
He put a new song in my mouth and a crown upon my head
He gave me life forevermore

Chorus:
He’s been so good, so, so good to me; so good, so, so good to me
So good, so, so good to me, Jesus

Post-chorus:
He picked me up and He turned me around
And He placed my feet on the solid ground
Hallelujah, hallelujah


I've got love, joy peace and righteousness in the Holy Spirit
Oooooh, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment