Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

And So It Goes

I got nothin'. I think writer's block might apply here. It might have something to do with how busy our family seems this time of year. I feel like there isn't even time to think. Let alone sleep. Although I proudly took an hour and a half nap this afternoon...and I'm not feeling guilty...much!

In this post, I decided to do what I do best...babble. Now, let me direct you to some favorites of mine. [in no particular order...]

My family. My people are good to me.

Dancer Daughter's blog. Go visit. Now.

Salt. Right now, salty food is tops on my list. There is this new product called Pretzel Crisps. Good, people, good.

Ice cream. Because I know I'll be over salt at any moment. Don't hate me, salt. We shall meet again.

Chocolate. Because after I'm over salt and ice cream, chocolate just seems right. Ice Cream, you know you'll always hold a special spot in my heart...er, stomach. After all, every month is 'national ice cream month' in our household.

The expression "Silly Head". Doesn't that sound innocent, creative, and sweet? Better than so many other expressions I've heard lately.

Stalking blogs. Don't judge me, people. You know you do it, too! I love the funny. I love the educational. I love the spiritual. I love the foodies. [I'll write another post w/fav blogs soon so you guys can enjoy others too]

Reading. Love the smell and feel of books. With that said, I've been thinking about Mr. Kindle or Mr. Nook. Is that wrong? I feel like I'm cheating on Mr. Book! Honestly, Mr. Book, you have nothing to fear. Mr. Kindle and Mr. Nook, you are too rich for my blood...unless someone gives me one...

Sitting on the porch swing with Mr. Book...or with the gift of Mr. Kindle or Mr. Nook....

And lastly [since I fear readers are quickly falling asleep...], the sound of baby laughter. How can one not smile when one hears a baby full-out-laughing!

So, what are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. Favorites? Well, lately, I've had a thing about chocolate ice cream with sprinkles. But I also love playing in the sprinkler during summer. Mud between my toes. Going to the beach. Playing card games with my three younger sisters. I have so many favorites - you may have just inspired my next blog post! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete