Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Constant Repeat

Ever wonder why one wakes up in the morning with a song, a verse, story or anything swirling around in ones head on constant repeat? Me, too!

For me, it has been a different song each morning since Tuesday of this week. And the funny thing is, it isn't like I listened to these songs the night before...or even the day before.

Hmmmm, could God be trying to tell/teach me something? If you figure it out...tell me! ☺

Or could it be He is just blessing me with song?!

Tuesday: You'll Come by Hillsong
On constant repeat: ♪As surely as the sun will rise, You'll come to us, as certain as the dawn appears. You'll come let your glory fall, as you respond to us, Spirit reign flood our hearts with holy fire again...♫


Wednesday: My Help Comes From The Lord by Museum
On constant repeat: ♫Maker of heaven, giver of life You are my strength, my song in the night My refuge, my shelter now and forevermore, my help comes from the Lord...♫


Thursday: Lay'em Down by Needtobreathe
On constant repeat: ♫♪Come down to the river, Come and let yourself in...Bring all of your troubles and lay 'em down, come lay 'em down, just lay 'em down, come lay 'em down...♪♫


Friday: O Praise Him by David Crowder Band
On constant repeat: ♪Ohh praise Him! Ohh praise Him! He is Holy! He is Holy! Turn your gaze To Heaven and raise A joyous noise...♫

No comments:

Post a Comment