Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chicken & Noodle Time

This recipe is so quick and easy, you'll send me money for posting it for you!! (hint, hint) ☺

The "creative" title is Mom's Chicken and Noodles. Except it isn't my mom's recipe. Heck, I don't even think they made Ramen noodles when my mom was still alive. So, therefore I will call it....wait for it......

Easy Peasy Chicken & Noodles (creative don't you think?!)

4 pkgs chicken flavor Ramen noodles (found in grocery stores everywhere)
3 c. water
3 small cans Swanson's white chicken meat (I just use what I have here at home and eyeball what I think our family would like)
1 (6 oz) pkg cream cheese softened
Peas

Cook the noodles in the water for the amount of time on the pkg. Add season packets frm the noodles and stir. Stir in chicken and cream cheese. If mixture is too thick, add a little water. Serve plain or with toasted bread cubes.

Peas: heat some water, dump in peas. Cook until desired tenderness. (☺ I had to add peas as a side dish or my new "creative" title would have been just dumb! heeheehee!!)

Slap on a plate, say a prayer and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment