Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Never, Ever Alone

It has been a little busy around here. Graduation party. In our neck of the woods, it is a big thing...okay huge. Other parts of the country, I hear it's "not so much".

Since this is our first graduation party to plan, blog posts may be few and far between for the next 2 to 3 weeks. BUT, never fear...I'll be back!! I might even make a posting appearance before then...especially if I have something I just need to say!! Yeah, I know...now you can sleep tonight knowing that...you're welcome. ☺

In honor of our Writer Daughter's graduation, enjoy this video.

Sarah, you are never, ever alone. God is always, always there!!
And we, your family, will always be there for you, too!! Love you!!!
♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy "walking in the light", now I think I'll try dancing in the light. A follower now.

    ReplyDelete