Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Choosing to Sing ♫Hallelujah♪

The year 2010 has not been a good year thus far. One thing after another, after another, after another...you get the point. Yesterday was full of tears. Today, I'm a little angry. I'll get through it. I will because I need to believe when we get past all of this, God will be glorified. I really need to believe that right now.

This morning, I woke up with the chorus of the video below singing in my head. I do believe God was trying to tell me something! It is hard to choose to sing "hallelujah" at times. If that makes me sound like I don't have faith, I'm sorry. I feel I'm being quite real right now. God knows my heart and my faith in Him no matter what life is throwing our way. That is why I need to ask Him to help me sing "hallelujah" when I'm not "feeling" it. Enjoy Bethany Dillon's Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment