Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

When Everything Falls Apart

I awoke this morning to this song floating around in my head. (pardon the blurry quality but I found this was the best choice of videos..there is just something about a 'live' video)


It seems as thought everything is falling apart for family friends. I feel powerless. I feel like I should be able to say the right things to make my friend (the mom) feel good. I feel like there should be more I can 'do' for the sister who is my youth in a youth/mentor program at church. Then, I have to remember, this isn't about me. (ouch) In my 'need' to want to help this family, the best thing I can 'do' is pray. Sure, letting my friend and my youth-friend know I'm there for them is a great thing. And, they know that.

God seems silent in this medical situation...at the moment. Faith tells me He is working in His timing and His will. Patience. (sigh) Helpless but not hopeless that a miracle will happen.

The one experiencing the medical problems is such a bright light in all of this. Her smile lights up a room even when she is feeling terrible. At this moment, she is experiencing problems that have the doctors scratching their heads. She has currently been in the hospital a week and it looks as though she won't be coming home soon. Please pray for this beautiful, mighty young woman of God. Her faith and strength through all of her trials has been amazing!

Libbey, may you feel God's loving arms holding on to you.

Follow her blog (being kept up by her mom at the moment) here or you can find it on my side bar labeled Straighten the Path for Scoliosis .

Please, please, please, join me and a multitude of others praying for Libbey and her family. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear she is not doing well. I have been praying for her. May God answer with healing. Glad you shared this!

    ReplyDelete