Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Shoutin'

No, this isn't a post about getting kids ready for church. Although the title would be appropriate for that sort of post. Hmmm, might be a blog post for later..........

Below is one of my favorite songs of late. Perfect for getting to worship our Lord and Savior on a Sunday morning (or if you have Saturday church...it would apply as well).

Lately, many 'worship' songs are "I, I, I" songs, as I call them. Yes, we need to acknowledge what He has done for us in song. But, sometimes all we sing are "I, I, I" songs. The song in the video below is a pure praise and worship song. Praise-full, worshipful, dance worthy worship, in my humble opinion. Basically, this song makes me happy to be singing to our God.

Enjoy At Your Name (Yahweh Yahweh) by Phil Wickham.

No comments:

Post a Comment