Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

And the winner is.......

......Allison (simplynorwex)!!!!
Congratulations! You are going to enjoy this book, I just know it. Except do not blame me when you cannot put the book down because it is so good!

Check your email inbox and reply with your address, please.

Thanks to everyone who read the interview. And thanks to those of you who entered the contest and made my first giveaway fun!

The Preacher's Bride is available at bookstores and online now. And don't forget Jody's second book, The Doctor's Lady available in September!

Again, congrats, Allison!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a reminder....dancer/photo daughter has an Etsy store....I think you'll love her stuff! ☺
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so pumped to be the winner and can't wait to read the book. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete