Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

What Stirs You?

What stirs you? A song? A dance? Artwork? A passage from the Bible or a book? A giggle from a baby? What is it that gives the goosebumps or "holy-bumps"?

I have found several things stir me. One of which is movement.

I was flipping through TV channels the other night and came across America's Got Talent. I'm a sucker for a good story and a contestant and his mom were being interviewed. Watch the video below to find out his story and his talent. Before I watched his talent, I thought dancing was the only movement form which stirred me. But I do believe I found other form (below). It was extremely relaxing. It could be due to the song he used along with his talent or maybe it was just the movement. Whatever it was, it stirred me.

See for yourself and let me know if you were stirred.

No comments:

Post a Comment