Is it just me or is Christmas overtaking Thanksgiving? I’m not opposed to celebrating Christmas. In fact, I love it but I don’t want to forget about Thanksgiving. So….drum roll please…..in honor of giving thanks, here is my list short list of things I am thankful for….
- An understand and loving God
- Grace and Mercy
- My husband
- Soft hum of a child
- Our children who have all accepted Christ
- Seeing glimpses of God working in lives of family and friends
- Soft snores and loud snores from said husband
- Memories that will live on
- My 82 year old dad
- Years I had with my mom who is now with the Lord
- Grandpas (both Grandmas are with the Lord)
- Extended family
- Supportive friends who love me despite myself…they have to put up with a lot. I really, really appreciate them!!
- Jobs in this time of such turmoil
- My dishwasher! Yes, materialistic but so true!!
"Hallelujah! I give thanks to God with everything I've got..." Psalm 111:1 (a)
What are you thankful for today?