Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I never meant for this to happen. It just did. If you are feeling neglected, I'm truly sorry. Really. How can I explain this so you'll understand?

Life. I know it sounds like an excuse but it isn't. As much as I long to sit down with you in the form of my creative outlet, life just gets in the way sometimes. But, that isn't a bad thing.

People are important. I have some pretty important people in my life which I thank God for allowing. People sometimes need me. And I need people. A. Lot. Sometimes people are there for me more than I am for them. I hate that certain things get in the way for me being there for my people. But. It. Happens. And my people extend grace like no other people I know.

And, things, dear Blog, get in the way of us meeting together like we use to. I'm sorry if that is hurtful but things need to get accomplished. Phone calls to the hospital, EMS people, insurance companies. Things like being overwhelmed at the way our house is looking very cluttered. Things like remembering to take a deep breath. You know, those kinds of things that make the time fly by like there is no tomorrow.

Trust me when I say I haven't forgotten you. And as life goes back to "normal" (whatever that is), we will meet more. For now, let's be happy with meeting when we can.

Thanks for understanding and I promise to see you soon!

1 comment: